Crazy crazy crazy

If we ever get through all this craziness and Axpona kicks back up meet me on the second floor at the bar. I’m buying the first round. Stay safe friends.
arch2
CV19 is serious, people are getting sick, some of  which will never recover completely.  People are dying alone  gasping for breath (ask me, I've seen it)  The virus is mutating as is normal and these vaccines are just the start of many to come, more effective and longer lasting.  There might not be an Axpona 2021  (I have no inside info) but like pandemics of the past this too shall pass, more quickly than previous ones because of our unbelievable technology which will only get better.  If this was 1917-20 it would be 4-5 years before life became somewhat normal.  20,000,000-50,000,000 died.  Some studies say up to 100,000,000 died worldwide.
The vaccines do not alter your basic DNA nor are they a communist  plot.  The  mRNA  vaccines  never enter the nucleus of the cell which is where our DNA is kept.  It does not affect or interact with our DNA in any way. It has been studied for over a decade on other diseases. It instructs our cells to make a harmless piece of the the spike protein which displays it on it's surface.  The initial protein (which only gives instructions and is not or ever been part of a live virus) is then broken down and destroyed. Our immune system recognizes that the protein doesn't belong there and begins building a immune response.  To keep it simple that's the story.  I have the first dose in my body and look forward to the second dose.
Whenever Axpona resumes tell me the time and place for my free wine and I'll be there.
Best  to all, stay safe and healthy and be optimistic.  We are and will win this battle
Mark
OK I got my Sars - Cov 19.  First shot on the 14th. Yes I did fine. I got a little achy. I ate a good meal and took 600 mg Ibuprofen with two glasses of water every 6-8 hours.. I feel fine.

Moderna / 011J20 (or ZO) A. Horrible penmanship.

Second. I have never seen so many health care workers, that close together in my life. TALKING!!! Every protocol that was in place for social distancing was being violated by the health care workers.  Where is the friggin BOSS. I was just watching MYSELF, I couldn't keep my distance safe BECAUSE..

1000 pound clusters of "three" all over the place TALKING, with clip boards. While the NORMAL 20% did ALL the work, including herding the TONNAGE, out of the patience ways... 5 times I said "6 feet is 6 feet, MOVE, PLEASE" standing in door ways TALKING from one side to the other as patience walked by...?????????????????????????????

YOUR tax dollar barely working...

The actual people I worked with, AS usual were the professionals.
I love efficient, hard workers, that make it look easy to just be there and make you feel safe and cared for... MY MOTHER.... Yup... 

Get it folks.. 28 day I get the second dose, THAT is the actual vaccine to offer pretty good immunity after another 10-15 days.  40-42 days total.

NOW if I can keep from getting ran over, between now and then...:-)
and remember, I'm still a carrier just by virtue of walking through it... 
I still loose the shoes on the wet porch, and remove my outer clothes.

IN HAND to the dryer, and tossed for 15 on high. Clean my hands and the dryer handles. 

I been taking the dog twice a week to the islands (poor baby, in a cage). She Rats there for an hour or so. No contact with people.  Were both getting some exercise. Hate rats, both kinds... Though good eatin' one kind any ways, gotta have a tail...NO long pig....

Regards..  Now Back To Mrs Patsy. Crazy...I like Linda Ronstadt's version too.
I already had the COVID and yes I know I can get it again.
Mask only prevent the spread and I wash my hands like crazy. Before you freak out I do wear a mask though it is not required in TX. Unless you are Austin (bad down there, El Paso, Houston and Dallas proper)

I was sick for a week but i took a full month to be 70%. Still have back pain, neck pain and get rashes but that maybe my Simplex 2 flaring up (just kidding)
I will get the shot once they get to letting us youngsters have it.
skypunk,

I was born in Waco.  I have kin and spent time in Moody, Mcgregor, and Temple.  I love Texas...Use to be a WHOLE different Republic, when I was a kid..

Austin too, I have a few deaf cousins there (and outlying communities).. LARGE community of non hearing folks there..

Regards