Integrated Amp Question for a Newbie to the Forum

Hello Audiogon Community!

First time posting to this forum. I’m somewhat of a novice when it comes to hifi audio gear. I’m looking to replace a busted McIntosh MX110 preamp and an outgoing MC225 amp and have been looking to consolidate and upgrade to an integrated amp. My current setup is:

• Jolida JD9 II phono preamp

• Pro-ject 2Xperience Classic Turntable 

• Monitor Audio Silver RX6 Floor speakers 

• CD player to buy soon

• Streaming player to buy soon

For the integrated amplifier, I’ve heard a lot of good things about -

Luxman L-509X and L-590AXII

Hegel H390 and H590

Mark Levinson 5805

McIntosh 7200

We play everything from rock to jazz to R&B, hip hop and everything in between. I’m looking to keep the integrated amp in the sub 10k range and will eventually add the streaming player (I hear good things about the Lumin T2 and the Lynn Selekt) and the CD player. 

Do you all have any recos on what you think would sound good with the setup I have? We like a dynamic and warm sound. Appreciate any advice!

Cheers

fourminutesong
590 and 550 are both class a so nice mids warmth but also the speed for faster music led zepp James Blake etc
Speakers just aren’t up to the level of the gear being mentioned.  If you love warm, dynamic sound, get some JBL’s from Music Direct.  They can be driven with a broad range of integrateds due to their efficiency.  Music Direct carries a great bunch of gear that you can live with for 60 days before you need to decide!  Priceless 
What about B&W speakers under 3k? Do those match well with the same amps? Open to upgrading the speakers and the amp at the same time. 
I owned the 4329’s and they were exactly what you desire...the L100’s are ok but not as dynamic.  The B&W budget range won’t do it IMO.  Klipsch May be a possibility as well...very lively and engaging with real presence!