Integrated Amp Question for a Newbie to the Forum

Hello Audiogon Community!

First time posting to this forum. I’m somewhat of a novice when it comes to hifi audio gear. I’m looking to replace a busted McIntosh MX110 preamp and an outgoing MC225 amp and have been looking to consolidate and upgrade to an integrated amp. My current setup is:

• Jolida JD9 II phono preamp

• Pro-ject 2Xperience Classic Turntable 

• Monitor Audio Silver RX6 Floor speakers 

• CD player to buy soon

• Streaming player to buy soon

For the integrated amplifier, I’ve heard a lot of good things about -

Luxman L-509X and L-590AXII

Hegel H390 and H590

Mark Levinson 5805

McIntosh 7200

We play everything from rock to jazz to R&B, hip hop and everything in between. I’m looking to keep the integrated amp in the sub 10k range and will eventually add the streaming player (I hear good things about the Lumin T2 and the Lynn Selekt) and the CD player. 

Do you all have any recos on what you think would sound good with the setup I have? We like a dynamic and warm sound. Appreciate any advice!

Cheers

fourminutesong
Of your list Luxman would be my choice.   You did not mention any tube amps???/  Great sound and many options.  I second the comment on Raven Audio.  Check their website.  I have owned Raven and they put out some of the best music for the price period. Call them....Dave Thomson is an expert on the tube sound.  
The thing is, you are in the price territory where most of the amps listed are excellent overall. The tough part is demo-ing, which really is required if at all possible. I realize that’s difficult. Listen Up is a Hegel dealer, not many online dealers for them. There is always the “used” round-about. If you can buy from a The Music Room type of place, they have a robust try it period. 
If you are in the 6-7k realm, don’t overlook a Pass Labs Int-25 or Int 60. I just went all in and sold my Hegel and stepped up to a Pass XA25 and XP12. Just awesome. Lost some goodies, but pure class A (pretty much). Take a look at Reno HiFi, they have all the Pass goods along with demo units and “used” as well. I think they are an exclusive, Pass only, shop. Just an idea in a sea of ideas.
Awesome advice, thanks geof3. Sorry for the newbie question, but what does the Class A amp get you vs an AB, etc? Haven't looked much into Pass but will now. What made you trade the Hegel in for the pass? 
Add Pass Labs INT250 to your list of integrated amplifiers.
It is in a league of its own.