Turn Table Cable Length

I'm thinking of moving my TT to a new location that would involve cabling of about 20'.  While I appreciate great audio, perfection isn't my hunt.  I know there may be some things I give up and I'm OK with that.  Please share your thoughts on this if you don't mind.

Cheers,
Ag insider logo xs@2xsjmccarthy
MC, just because one asks a simple question doesn't mean loosing a sucker punch at him.  Nearly all the other respondents offer a nice simple solution to the query without acting dismissive about it.

'Once upon a time, there was a young MC that for all his interest and enthusiasm...
.... was an audio zero, absolutely clueless....'

Now....where and how did MC the Magnificent gain all this depth of knowledge to replace the dearth that preceded it?

Could it be..*Preg Pause*...Other People?! *fanfare of obligatory surprise* 

Even if a book or mag, still the churls known as 'other people'...*repeat fanfare, somewhat subdued*

(Rumor has it...Time spent in a suspended wicker basket...with only One opening...Later tales of being under the spell of a dream goddess clad in mica, flicking a 2ga OFC clear cable while bound to 6AX7, overdriven....)

*fanfare of the bored*

Look....MC.....we get it.  You're smart, and you know your shtick (substituted noun).  You're a great wordsmith....(I appreciate that, really...).

But...why do you have to act like you're something that should have been left outside in a small bag after The Incident with the dog?

I might even buy you the 2nd round.  Weirder things Do occur...;)
I'd like to thank the of you that provided excellent technical advice as well as sound opinions.  This will help me make a good choice on what to do next.  I have some homework and research to now do and will re-post back here when I come to a conclusion and solution, so, stand by please!

For those of you (and there was only one) that act like you are above it all and look down on the rest of us, and yes, you know who you are...answer me this...who taught you?  were they as dismissive towards you as you are towards others?  You realize that as a definition of "forum", nowhere does it say that part of the process of sharing ideas & views is to belittle others.  You might be better served in other forums where your vitriol is desired.
It really depends on the cartridge and how much capacitance it can tolerate.   Grado cartridges can typically tolerate a lot more capacitance than others.   Yes, getting a second preamp next to the tonearm and then running a long cable from its output makes sense if the preamp is of the quality you expect from your system.   
I have a similar situation, about 13 feet of cable from tonearms to preamp.  I bought a Stereophile Class C rated preamp, which was rather inexpensive, and put it on one tonearm leaving the other to deal with the 13 feet.   Turns out the tonearm dealing with 13 feet sounded better than the one with the preamp.   
So, I put the preamp on the other tonearm.   The long run still sounded better than the preamp run.   I wasn't expecting that result but it is what I got.   Eventually, I will put a high quality preamp next to the turntable but for now, I am listening to 13 feet of coax and the Class C rated preamp is on the tonearm I use the least.
Which Grado cartridge, and what are the components in the rest of your system?  Thanks.