Integrated Amp Question for a Newbie to the Forum

Hello Audiogon Community!

First time posting to this forum. I’m somewhat of a novice when it comes to hifi audio gear. I’m looking to replace a busted McIntosh MX110 preamp and an outgoing MC225 amp and have been looking to consolidate and upgrade to an integrated amp. My current setup is:

• Jolida JD9 II phono preamp

• Pro-ject 2Xperience Classic Turntable 

• Monitor Audio Silver RX6 Floor speakers 

• CD player to buy soon

• Streaming player to buy soon

For the integrated amplifier, I’ve heard a lot of good things about -

Luxman L-509X and L-590AXII

Hegel H390 and H590

Mark Levinson 5805

McIntosh 7200

We play everything from rock to jazz to R&B, hip hop and everything in between. I’m looking to keep the integrated amp in the sub 10k range and will eventually add the streaming player (I hear good things about the Lumin T2 and the Lynn Selekt) and the CD player. 

Do you all have any recos on what you think would sound good with the setup I have? We like a dynamic and warm sound. Appreciate any advice!

Cheers

fourminutesong
Post removed 
Not on your highly regarded list, but the Exposure gear is a good fit with your Monitor Audio. Consider the Exposure 3010S2D
Thanks! I've heard of the BAT gear but not the Exposure. Will check them both out! Keep em coming!
Welcome!  Your speakers sold for $1250/pr. and I’d match the integrated amp accordingly making sure it’s comfortable driving a 4Ohm load.  You can get a Yamaha A-S2200 on Accessories4less.com for $3200 that can drive your speakers and provide a touch of warmth.  It’ll sound great with your speakers.  

I’d also ditch buying a CD player since you’re also getting a streamer and just get something like the Innuos Zen streamer/server and a good DAC so no need to spin individual discs anymore.  Can go into more detail if you want, but hope this helps and best of luck.