Very Limited Space/Wall Outlet

I have a small problem. Building my first system.  In that system is a intergrated amp, power amp (running mono mode), two sub woofers, turntable, phono pre amp, cd player, dac. 8 to plug in. But only one outlet. It's a 20 amp circuit...but has a 15amp receptacle. The only other item on that line(as far as I can tell from turning it off) is the gas stove. Right now I only have one amp and my turntable plugged in and have had 0 problems. Waiting on a couple power cords to arrive then will be putting the pieces together. So, I obviously need more outlets. What am I getting? Am I getting a power strip, power distributor, power conditioner, surge protector or combination of the bunch? I live just outside of Detroit, so power hasn't been much of a issue. I've read somewhere to not have analog and digital plugged into the same outlet...so..if I can somehow find a way to plug the DAC into another circuit I should be good on noise. I also don't know how these work...I always assumed everything plugged into a strip gets the power it wants. I spent a lot of time researching gear (iota vx sa3 and pa3...rel t5i subs) and would hate to cause those devices to not be at their full potential and not know it. If all I need to do is STFU and get a surge protector then don't be shy...let me know. I tend to over think things. Thank you. 
tmac1700
I bought the Furman as suggested and will get 2 regular(no surge or conditioner) and see which works best. So, for that..I would put my amps and subs on one and my dac and cd player on the another. Idk why I can't get out of my head that I will cheat my amps and or subs out of power down the supply line. 
Absolutely every single choice you make is a trade off, and much of what you decide actually has to do with how you decide to listen.

Do you force yourself to listen for noise? Then you’ll chose a Furman with LiFT.

Do you listen for the slightest hint of less bass? Then you’ll go for the wall outlet.

It’s insane to me how many audiophiles live with massive deficiencies in their listening room/speakers or system because of one particular fetish they MUST not have, and whatever this nit is it drives their system into a temple of protecting itself from that nit.

And, of course, how much better their system would be with modest investment in room treatment which addresses a hundred negative things at once.
My 2 cents:
Remove the stove from the line.
Install a whole house surge protector. They're cheap.
Add an additional outlet/s for the mono amps.
Buy a used Audioquest Niagra 1200 for your sources.
Bob

I agree with Erik on the room treatment. It is a very much required investment for a system to really shine, regardless of connector thingies.