Still Need Help

Ask for help last month and I’m still having problems. My system is Rega RP 3 turntable with the Rega upgrades. Exact cartridge. Rega Apollo CD player Rogue Metis pre amp and a Carver MT 1.0 T MK lll amp. Speakers are a pair of Source Technology 7211’s with two Source Technologies HV/S 10/500 Subwoofers. I have moved and gone from a basement music room with a concrete floor to a second floor music room. When I play CD’s it’s fine. But when I use the turntable I get a bad vibration from the subs. I mounted the turntable to the wall with the Rega wall mount. I had a cross stud put in between the studs to mount it to. Very little help if any. What should I try next? Change the feet on the subs? :SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation Feet. The subs are on isolation pads.  I’m not a fan of CD’S miss my vinyl. Any help will be appreciated.
128x128lenmc2964
A common problem exacerbated by your relatively light weight turntable. Mass being one of the easier ways of controlling vibration. It simply takes a lot more energy to move a large mass than a small one.  

Okay so you need more mass. The classic cheap solution is sand, mixed with a little mineral oil to keep the dust down, in a box. The more sand the more mass and the better it works but as little as an inch or two makes a huge improvement and costs next to nothing.  

If you don't like that one no problem, next up the food chain in cost and performance, Nobsound springs. These are crazy good for the money but I know people with light turntables need to add mass to make springs work properly. What you want are springs soft enough the load compresses them a lot, at least half way, and when moved the load oscillates very slowly, no more than 2 or 3Hz. Think the way a Linn bounces. 

At the top of the pyramid are Townshend Pods. These things are absolutely awesome. Not only under turntables, its surprising how well they work under amps, especially tube amps. If your table is under 15 lbs you may need to add some mass with a board or sand box but it will be worth it. Not only will your feedback be eliminated the sound will be better than you ever heard it on concrete. 

All these vibrations are coming from the subs, through the floor and walls, to your system. Nobsound springs under the subs will be a huge improvement. If it was me, I would do Nobsound under all the speakers, and CD, and use Pods under the more critical turntable and amp. That's what I do - all of it including the sand boxes - and it works great.  https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/8367 

Pods probably seem like overkill in your system. They are expensive, no doubt. You can save a lot with sand and Nobsound. Its hard to believe how well springs work until you try them. That's what I did, and its why I always recommend a gradual incremental type approach like this.
You cold put a hundred cinder blocks under that turntable and it would not help. Your only hope in this situation will be a subsonic filter. I doubt you will cough up for a MinusK platform. This is why suspended turntables like the Sota are so important. You can kiss this stuff goodbye. 
Any wall in the house is going to vibrate to some extent. Wall shelfs might help against footfalls but not to feedback. 
The best subsonic filters are digital as they can roll of much faster without affecting the audio band. 
It is possible that a cartridge that is less compliant with a lower output might help but I would not guarantee that. There may be a less expensive isolation platform that will work but I do not know any. Any isolation feet or platform would have to be sprung to have a resonance frequency around 2 Hz.  
Try to isolate the subs on their own base that decouples them from the floor to remove the floor excitement they are creating. A good way to do this is to use a slab of stone under the subs. It is effective and relatively cheap and painless to implement.
Can you be more specific? What do you mean “vibration”? Is the sub output vibrating/energizing the room enough to effect the TT during playback, or are you getting woofer subsonics when the stylus hits the vinyl? Two different problems.