Crazy crazy crazy

If we ever get through all this craziness and Axpona kicks back up meet me on the second floor at the bar. I’m buying the first round. Stay safe friends.
arch2
Those who feel the vaccine is a DNA-altering communist plot, PLEASE don't subject yourself to it.   That is clearly a socially-responsible thing to do, and should help thin the herd considerably. 
@arch2 
I'll bet after a few of those mean water & waters on ice I will have to change my tag to Ipretiring. lol
Darn no tag caps!

LP
@arch2 I'll buy round #10 this way I'll be so lit that I won't care if Yamaha brings out their new speakers, plus I'm only 25 minutes away from AXPONA so if I have to I can crawl home. @lalitk   
I'm more of a single malt Scotch guy or even Bulleit Bourbon.
LOL lpretirin. I haven’t even been drinking tonight! Too many of those waters and waters and it’s going to be Ipeetiring.

Nothing wrong with scotch alucard. Wow! 10. That’s going to be a mess!
Not sure why MC even replies to posts on Agon. Nobody listens to him, or I should say, you read his replies/posts and then LYAO. MC reads these responses from people (that actually know something about audio) then MC adds them to his hateful list, because most people think his comments are foolish/degrading/inappropriate.