Mágico M6 vs Big Wilson speakers

Is there anyone out there that owns or has personal experience with the Magico M6 speaker. I’m mainly interested in owners or people intimately familiar with them and can compare or articulate  the major differences between these and the big Wilsons in the same price category. Assuming all the best electronics available. Please let’s go with the assumption that both companies are great companies  not looking for negative comments on companies etc. Any opinions are greatly appreciated. Thankyou.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xcarey1110
I knows there's Covid and all, but.

At this price range scheduling demos with dealers even if it means quick flights to and from different cities may be very worthwhile. Plane tix aren't much compared with the price of the speakers. Just so you can be sure you make the right decision.

At this price range you are in Stenheim / Zellaton territory. Why not get the best?
If a slightly less real sound is desired, I'd still go with Focal Utopia over Magico or Wilson. 

Between those two, I have been consistently more impressed with Magico, at the upper and lower ends. Magico captures a very real sound in the right setups, which in my cases were at dealerships. Wilson to me is too friendly and not real enough.
Have Jay’s Audiolab (whitecamaross) advise you. He's played around and tested both at the same time although I’m not sure if it was the M6 but it was over $100k.
@gmercer
Why not get the best?
Because there's no such thing as the best. Kef ls50 plus subs could be the best for some folks. If you want the most expensive get the flagship Wilson or something like that but it's not the best.