Recommendation for new cables

Hi everyone. I'm planning to recable my system which is currently composed as follows: ARC Ref 3 (preamp), ARC Ref 110 (amp), dCS Bartok (DAC/streamer) + dCS Rossini (external clock), Accuphase dp67 (cd transport only), Wilson Sophia 2 (speakers) and Roon Nucleus.

Ideally, I'd like to use only one brand to have synergy across the system and I'm not planning to spend crazy money.

I've been recommended to go for Transparent Audio Ultra but would love to see other potential options.

What would you recommend based on my system? Also, where would you start from?

Thanks in advance.
F.
frankie67
Hi lalitk, yes we agree OCC cables are excellent and find I mostly prefer solid. If you read my post again you will see we are on the same page

Regarding my sentence : “Your desire for only one brand to have synergy across the system is unlikely to provide that to your quality components” 

You may notice in the above sentence that I mentioned 'unlikely' and was not intending it as a  'will definitely not'.
    This is a hard question to answer as it’s your system and your ears . One generalization that I’ll suggest is system brightness . If you have any glare or brightness , I’d avoid any cables with silver . I also believe that it you replace just your favorite source and/ or pre amp with a given brand, you’d have a good idea of the flavor that brand would bring . So I tried Anti Cables and then Morrow this way . My system has Morrow level 4 IC’s, Speaker cables and power cords . Also Morrow takes 400 hours to break in . I paid for extended break in time for the IC’s but not the speaker cables or power cords . The 2 brands I mentioned paired well with my system as it was too bright with any silver in the cables or Silver plates on my driver tubes . I do however use a Shunyata Venom 20 amp to feed my Richard Gray power filter and a Cardas Clear to connect my laptop to my Schiit Yiggy DAC . Also during this process I changed my outlets to medical grade Hubble and cleaned/treated all my connections with Deoxit . Happy hunting, Mike. 
I recommend Silver Smith fidelium speaker cables (1k). They are amazing for the price and are truly reference quality. I have tried many speaker cables (3-5K) and this bested them all. Read reviews too, they are all true, every word of it. I did not believe it until I heard. Best part is you can trial it for a month and if you don't like it, you can return it. Don't pass this cable on without trying it. For IC, you will not go wrong with Shunyata lines. For power cords, I have heard that Clarity Vortex (400$) are very good and even they offer trial. I have personally not heard these, but a fellow audiophile, whom I trust, has changed all his power cords (expensive named brands) for those and he is very happy. Just my 2 cents. 
Two really good options without going absolutely crazy on money:
1)   Synergistic Research Foundation series
2)   Grover Huffman Express series 
WireWorld Series Eclipse 7 often available at a vg price since the series 8 intro

He has been designing cables for over 30 years