NAD M33 or NAIM UNITI NOVA?

Good morning everyone
 I'm in the market looking for these two amps to drive my Bowers 805D3.
I would like to hear opinions of some users
Cheers
guspin
Thanks for your answer, I wanted to know your opinion about the Hegel 390, many compare it with the M33
I had Naim Uniti Nova and can vouch for it. They are amazing for the price and they sound very musical. Don't go by their wattage, as they are very conservatively rated. They can drive most speakers with ease. They look and feel luxurious too. You might get for good discount now as they have been there for a while. 
My only doubt is that the Naim has little watage I think that the Nad has more power
That’s what I said. Don’t go by low wattage of Naim nova. They rate it very conservatively. I used them with my aerial acoustics 7t, which is 89 db, with ease (never crossed 50% on volume level: for loud music, max 55%). It is the quality of the watts and current delivered. Even their Uber expensive amps are rated conservatively on low side, but people who know the brand, understand that they deliver much higher in both quantity and quality. There is something very musically addictive quality in the nova (and Naim in general) that makes it very special. I wish I had not sold it and just kept in secondary system. I still have Naim uniti atom in other system and am never going to sell it. Just my 2 cents. But, of course, if you can listen to both and let your ears decide for you, that will be ideal. Good luck.