Mágico M6 vs Big Wilson speakers

Is there anyone out there that owns or has personal experience with the Magico M6 speaker. I’m mainly interested in owners or people intimately familiar with them and can compare or articulate  the major differences between these and the big Wilsons in the same price category. Assuming all the best electronics available. Please let’s go with the assumption that both companies are great companies  not looking for negative comments on companies etc. Any opinions are greatly appreciated. Thankyou.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xcarey1110
I will give you the areas where I think you’ll notice differences:

Mid to Treble balance.

Treble smoothness and color.

Lower voice, piano ranges. Diana Krall is a good test, even if you aren’t a fan.

Off axis imaging.

Space they need around them. Magicos seem to thrive on having little or no side reflections/interference. WIlson’s seem to be less sensitive, so pay attention to where you plan to place them, and whether the showroom is similar.

I won’t pollute your opinion with mine, as you may like one or the other, but with modern Wilsons and Magico’s this is where I hear most of the differences. Otherwise, I strongly encourage you to audition them at the volume you will actually listen to them. If you like low level listening, spend a lot of time there. If you like concert level, do that.

Best,

E
Post removed 
you could instead buy a pair of Erik tufnels SNR1 boxes for a fraction of the cost of the Magico. Add a pair of subs and you will be in heaven!
Erik_squires. Thank you or your response this is exactly the kind of info I’m looking for. Much appreciated.