Mágico M6 vs Big Wilson speakers

Is there anyone out there that owns or has personal experience with the Magico M6 speaker. I’m mainly interested in owners or people intimately familiar with them and can compare or articulate  the major differences between these and the big Wilsons in the same price category. Assuming all the best electronics available. Please let’s go with the assumption that both companies are great companies  not looking for negative comments on companies etc. Any opinions are greatly appreciated. Thankyou.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xcarey1110
“I’m mainly interested in owners or people intimately familiar with them and can compare or articulate the major differences between these and the big Wilsons in the same price category,”

Assuming you own the complementary electronics for M6 and Big Wilson’s (model???).......If I am looking to spend $150K plus, I would be asking the community who’s the best dealer to work with in my town.

And that dealer better roll out a red carpet for an audition at your convenience :-)
Lalitk- are you a dealer?  Do you know a dealer who carries both?  probably not,  that’s why the out reach to the Audiophile community. Very preliminary phase here. 
There are probably more of these in the field than with dealers. Most dealers don’t order this level to sit in their store for demo. 
Carey, 

Please contact John Iconomou for Wilson Speakers. Great guy, nothing but superb customer experience in last 5 years of my dealings with him. 

https://www.audiosalon.net/contact

Good Luck!