Phono preamp or preamp with phono selection ????

I want to add turn table to my system . As a beginner what kind of turn table is easy to use with very good looking ( a must) should I buy?( less than 2000$). is it better to have separate phono preamp or preamp with phono selection ? . Thanks you very much for all advice.
winsound
The Wright Sound Company WPL20 is a superb full function unit that competes favorably with some very expensive full function and linestage + phono preamp combos. It is hand-built and point-to-point wired. It can be purchased directly from Wright in the Pacific Northwest for less than $1500. They give you 15 days to evaluate it free of charge. Well worth checking out.
used vtl 2.5 linestage tubed preamp with remote about 800/900...then send it to VTL and have them install a new/warrantied tubed phono stage for another 550...excellent unit and VTL remains to service it as required (hopefully not)
OMG! The difference with a $2k phono preamp will be huge! I have a Musical Fidelity M6 Vinyl. It can handle multiple turntables with MM and MC. Has memory for settings for up to 4 turntables. It costs $1,800. 
 Here is a link:

https://upscaleaudio.com/collections/musical-fidelity/products/musical-fidelity-m6-vinyl-phono-stage