Anyone ever try to toe-out?

Before I screw around with spiked speakers on carpet...is this a nutty thing to try on one side to even out the soundstage? Due to unavoidable reflections, one speaker is overly prominent compared to the other.
I already have a thread going in which all kinds of folks offered other help/solutions/ideas around this situation. Thank you, all. Lots of things to try.
I'm just curious about this one question. Anyone ever experiment with toeing out to cut down an overly prominent side?
128x128m669326
Nice!  That MF integrated is nice 👍

you put together a really nice setup for not too much $.  Granted its still a nice chunk of change but for what you have and what you have invested, you’ve got a nice setup.

Anyhow, enjoy and good luck getting her all dialed in!  
Thanks, B.
It’s always good to get validation about something based on a realm I’m not exactly an expert in. Or at least I wasn’t When I started the process of putting something together.
Actually, toeing out as far as you can without loosing solid center fill will increase dynamics and open up the soundstage.  Need to address side wall reflections of course.