Newly patented, infinitely adjustable system tuning

Working with a variety of manufacturers on a new concept.

You put knobs in the panels of your preamp or integrated, which let you adjust, at will, to any degree of precision, the bass OR the treble, while leaving the midrange the same!

You will no longer have to build entirely new systems for every album, or genre, or recording age.

It's really amazing.  You can listen to album after album comfortably, without having to buy entirely new speakers, cables, or just stop listening.  Is it too bright?  Turn the knob.  Not punchy? Turn the knob.  Late night listening? Turn them both! You can just keep touching them and they  let you.

I'll provide more information as the lawyers permit.
erik_squires
Or you can treat the air in the room to reduce shear and interfering energy..benefits the presentaion of all music played. Tom
I have treated the air in my listening room, with the ingenious method of consuming prodigious amounts of legumes.
High....*oops*L*

NEW! IMPROVED! RETRO!

Only 3x more $ for this exclusive enhancement....

BeentheredonethatboughttheTshirtworeitoutusedtowipeupthespillburntitgotaticketforburningincitylimitsforburningtoxicwaste.....
I generally self treat the air in my listening room, with a generous ingestion of legumes.
Eric, I’ve never understood the objections to tone and balance controls. Maybe my hearing just isn’t good enough to hear any sound degradation when using them.