Fantasy Quintet - Who is on your deserted island?

Imagine you are stranded for a while on a ship, but on this ship you can have any 5 musicians/singers/musical performers with you until you are rescued.

Who is on your ship?

The only requirement:  No pre-made bands.
erik_squires
Cute notion. A couple of things to consider:

First of all, picking the five members is kind of like putting together a great system. Pick your favorite (out of context) on each part of the “system” and, as we all know, it may end up sounding like cr...

Remember, you’ll also have to live with these guys; so, choose wisely.

If you think that those guys will play at your beck and call, I guarantee you that, especially if you did not choose wisely, the time will come when they’ll tell you to take a hike.

All in good fun.....mostly 😊
Sun Ra (piano) with Walt R.  Dickerson (vibraphone) Kenneth Wheeler (trumpet) Paolo Fresu(second Trumpet) John Taylor (second piano)...

No Be Bop here or Hard Bop, and no free jazz either, but something between these  2....

Shoot, I'm taking all dames: Emmylou Harris, Iris Dement, Patty Loveless, Lucinda Williams, Lou Ann Barton. 
Except for me and the one into twins everyone else so far seems to want to spend the rest of their life surrounded by.... a bunch of guys. Not that there's anything wrong with that.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0pPPkkT7GI