Speakers for Pro-ject Debute Carbon DC with 2M blue

I am looking for a set of speakers (not sure if I want bookshelf size or towers) for my Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC with 2M blue. I found lots of good reviews of emotive B1+ but not sure if $230 can bring up all the beauty of the vinyls sound or not. I was also considering Q150 and Kliptch. Someone is selling 2015 martin logan electrostatic speakers for 950 on offerup. I am not sure if spending 950 for them versus 200-400 for bookshelf ones will create huge difference in sound when using pro-ject debute DC with blue stylus. I am new to vinyls and need help. Help me please :)
inok
I also have Pioneer VSX-824 in my movie room that I can swap and use it for turntable if that will improve the listening experience and give me more speaker options. I am sorry for all the questions. I am just trying to figure it all out with all of your help
Do you think Cambridge Audio CXA-60 would make a big difference in sound quality? Or what would you suggest within that price range? The reason why I mentioned Cambridge Audio CXA-60 specifically is because someone is selling it for $350 in my area.
Do you think Cambridge Audio CXA-60 would make a big difference in sound quality? Or what would you suggest within that price range? The reason why I mentioned Cambridge Audio CXA-60 specifically is because someone is selling it for $350 in my area.
Your Pioneer should be able to drive the 6.3s fine for now.  I wouldn’t buy another amp until you have whatever speakers you choose in house and then see what direction you want the sound to go and what specifically you’d like to improve upon.  Then you’ll be in a better position to choose an amp that’s best suited for your speakers and tastes.  I wouldn’t recommend jumping on the Cambridge as there are plenty of good used amps out there and it may not work for you with whatever speakers you end up with.