Biwire - wiring diagram inside speaker

Anybody ever seen a diagram showing how connection wires inside a speaker flow between the connections in back of speaker thru to the driver?  Trying to understand the biwire rationale.  Any info about this issue would be helpful.

Ideally, diagram inside b&w 802 d3 would be awesome.

emergingsoul
Bass and treble drivers completely separated.

so this seems like a real good thing.

Biwiring seems highly desirable. I hate sharing.
Biwiring seems highly desirable. I hate sharing.

And that's what motivates most makers to enable bi-wiring.  Is it audible?? I have yet to hear it.
high end revealing spkrs may allow a hearable difference when biwiring. I just don’t like using a bridge bar when not biwiring, seems to interfere with signal journey. 
Quality biwire cables are very pricey.
My feeling about the "bridge" bar is minor.  You're just adding another physical connection into the circuit.

I took apart my B&W speakers which has biwire capabilities.  I wanted  to goof with the crossover because I hate the sound of them so much.  And too cheap (now covid poor) to purchase a different pair.  I couldn't make these any worst.
It splits the inputs to the Low filter circuit and the High filter circuit on the crossover board so they each have their own input terminals at the back of each speaker.  That's all it is.
I have converted standard two wire speaker connections to biwire configuration.  Took some trace cutting on the crossover board and adding binding post at the back of the speakers.  While in there I did replaced the capacitors and internal wiring.  HA!  Sansui 3 way speakers circa 1970s.  Amazingly sounded really good.  But I did too many mods at one time to pin point what cause what.

Went to biwiring on those B&Ws.  Radio Shack speaker zip wire to MIT biwire cables.   Ohhh yeah.... heard the difference.  $$$.  Might be the case that the speakers sucked so much Anything I did was an improvement.

You may think and wanna ask, Why those speakers? MIT speaker cables?
When I decided to set up a system again, on a budget, there were these speakers on Craiglist.  $150.00.  Google reviews were good so I bought them.  Taking pieces from storage, I finally hooked everything up and OMG, SBT, xyz.  Sucked Big Time.  Being all old used storaged gear I didn't know who to blame.  CD=Pioneer Elite? Pre=Audio Research SP7? Power=Spectral DMA50? Speakers?  Found and hooked up a Luxman tuner thru Radio Shack intergrated to Celestion mini monitors.  Sounded great in comparison. Swapped in the B&Ws for the Celestions, Yup B&Ws ugly.  The SP7 had problems too.

Why MIT cables?  Come to be MIT and Spectral Audio are in bed with each other.  I wanting better cabling.  But not wanting to go thru the research and trials.  I just went with what the amp manufacture suggested.

To think I'm self isolating and bored out of my mind.