In my comparison experiment, go Lore or Lore Reference, or something else, for the same $

I've got a pair of Zu Omen Dirty Weekend Mk ii's on order, with the Jupiter cap upgrade and they will be here by the end of February. I've read affirming comments of this speaker, which will cost me about $1400 with shipping included:

1099 for the speaker
220 for the upgraded caps
100 for shipping

I'm not willing to spend a penny more for my comparison speakers, as I'm already over budget.

>> > So, I'm curious about Tekton Lore vs. Lore Reference and wonder if any of you have intimate knowledge of these > >> speakers AND how they compare...

Also, what else would you recommend as a very fine competitor to the Omens, in the price range mentioned..? 

I will note that I'm running these off of a Schiit Aegir and Saga + pre. 

This is a second system, for the master bedroom, where I tend to spend maybe half of my evenings in listening. 

I do have a solid 10" subwoofer (Martin Logan) with a 300 watt amp on board.

Thanks in advance!
listening99
I’d definitely recommend giving the LSA-10 Signatures a listen available here on sale from manufacturer for $1399 and 30-day trial period.  Read the reviews.  Best of luck in your search. 
My price range peaks at $1400, all in. 

@pinwa I did watch the video, but he reflects on an earlier version of the Omen DW (you noted 2012; it's nearly nine years from that point, now), and I've also paid to have the Jupiter caps installed, which is considered a significant upgrade. That being said, I continue to hear people praise the Lore as uniquely capable, at the price point. 

Keep in mind, I want a smaller speaker, so many sonically impressive speakers at higher price points and larger size will not fit. Magnepan won't fit, for instance. 

In terms of what I like: I own the Tekton Moabs, love them. Very impressed with the transparency, the layers of sound, the highly revealing mid-range, no edge nor harshness, full and articulate bass. They image well and could do better with a little more attention to the room.

I auditioned the Forte III and the Cornwall IV. Again, both of these are too big for the application I've identified, but I auditioned them on the way to the Moabs... For sonic reference: The Cornwall IV plays BIG - huge dynamics - and has an effortless quality that is very attractive. The Forte III midrange seemed a bit too "horny" for me, somewhat distorted, as though vocals had been blown somewhat out of proportion. 

In terms of what I don't like: Had a pair or Klipsch rp280f's for about 18months and they seem to have initiated a pattern of tinnitus. They were edgy/etchy/harsh. 

Room: 11 by 13.5, with a sloped ceiling sloping from a high point of maybe 12' on the short wall, to maybe 8' on the opposing short wall. 

@seanheis1 I like neutrality, provided it can deliver the signal authentically, such is the Moab experience.
Everything you like about your Moabs (which, very well described by the way) you will find in Lore, for the simple reason they are due to his design philosophy and technology. Haven't heard them, just based on a lot of research and listening impressions. 
Really..... you've never heard the Lore and also not other Tekton besides the Moab?? You sound ridiculous.