Speakers for Pro-ject Debute Carbon DC with 2M blue

I am looking for a set of speakers (not sure if I want bookshelf size or towers) for my Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC with 2M blue. I found lots of good reviews of emotive B1+ but not sure if $230 can bring up all the beauty of the vinyls sound or not. I was also considering Q150 and Kliptch. Someone is selling 2015 martin logan electrostatic speakers for 950 on offerup. I am not sure if spending 950 for them versus 200-400 for bookshelf ones will create huge difference in sound when using pro-ject debute DC with blue stylus. I am new to vinyls and need help. Help me please :)
inok
The Wharfedale Diamond 11.3 is available on sale for $700/pr at Music Direct and others.  Great sounding speakers for the price and relatively easy to drive.  Elac Debut F5.2 is also worth a look but is a little harder to drive.  Hope this helps, and best of luck in your search. 
Wharfedale Diamond 11.3 seem like awesome speakers for $700. I am reading more about them. Do you think my receiver will be fine to run them or I will need to upgrade it?
I also have Pioneer VSX-824 in my movie room that I can swap and use it for turntable if that will improve the listening experience and give me more speaker options. I am sorry for all the questions. I am just trying to figure it all out with all of your help
Do you think Cambridge Audio CXA-60 would make a big difference in sound quality? Or what would you suggest within that price range? The reason why I mentioned Cambridge Audio CXA-60 specifically is because someone is selling it for $350 in my area.