Newly patented, infinitely adjustable system tuning

Working with a variety of manufacturers on a new concept.

You put knobs in the panels of your preamp or integrated, which let you adjust, at will, to any degree of precision, the bass OR the treble, while leaving the midrange the same!

You will no longer have to build entirely new systems for every album, or genre, or recording age.

It's really amazing.  You can listen to album after album comfortably, without having to buy entirely new speakers, cables, or just stop listening.  Is it too bright?  Turn the knob.  Not punchy? Turn the knob.  Late night listening? Turn them both! You can just keep touching them and they  let you.

I'll provide more information as the lawyers permit.
erik_squires
I have 3 patents working towards a 4th. Not always money makers except for the lawyers..have 4 attorneys in the family none are of the patent speciality. Tom
Pro bono for a future fee or %..maybe if your lucky.
If you have applied, paid for and have published a Patent Pending then your fully protected to shop around your patent to potential customers. Good luck. Tom
I take it a step further.  Adjust for each song?  Not me...  I adjust for each note played by each instrument.  I hear a single perfect pluck from a stringed instrument, then pause the music, get up and go adjust my custom tuning knobs for the next perfect musical note.

Sure it’s time consuming but I have superior hearing that will not settle for anything less than perfection.