Speakers for Pro-ject Debute Carbon DC with 2M blue

I am looking for a set of speakers (not sure if I want bookshelf size or towers) for my Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC with 2M blue. I found lots of good reviews of emotive B1+ but not sure if $230 can bring up all the beauty of the vinyls sound or not. I was also considering Q150 and Kliptch. Someone is selling 2015 martin logan electrostatic speakers for 950 on offerup. I am not sure if spending 950 for them versus 200-400 for bookshelf ones will create huge difference in sound when using pro-ject debute DC with blue stylus. I am new to vinyls and need help. Help me please :)
inok
What kind of sound characteristics are you looking for, what’s your current amp/preamp, and what’s your budget?
I was thinking about getting Schiit mini preamp and see if I can use my old Pioneer VSX-D498. I was trying to stay under $700 for speakers

I could get a used Cambridge Audio CXA-60 for $350 but I was hoping my old Pioneer will be ok

The Wharfedale Diamond 11.3 is available on sale for $700/pr at Music Direct and others.  Great sounding speakers for the price and relatively easy to drive.  Elac Debut F5.2 is also worth a look but is a little harder to drive.  Hope this helps, and best of luck in your search.