Purple Heart = Purple Rain?

Ok
so is the Kiseki Purple Heart worth the price tag ? 
I’ve been down the hifi rabbit hole ...I’ve seen the evil . My VPI super prime scout had an Ortofon Quintet Black that divorced me ....will I hear an amazing difference ? Or dare to recommend a worthy opponent ...thanks ! 
VPI SUPER PRIME SCOUT 
TEKTON ENCORES 
MANLEY SNAPPERS 
ALLNIC PHONO PRE 
128x128tommypenngotti
@tablejockey 
thanks so much , this helps...I have had my eye on the AT ART-9 for quite a while ...and I'm hesitant to do a trade in deal with Ortofon due to the Quintet Black crapping out after 23 months...

I noticed Audio Technica original ART-9 discontinued & they have (2) new ones AT-ART9XI Dual moving Coil / and ART9XA  non magnetic core ....not sure what I should do there 🤷🏻‍♂️
"I noticed Audio Technica original ART-9 discontinued & they have (2) new ones AT-ART9XI Dual moving Coil / and ART9XA non magnetic core ....not sure what I should do there 🤷🏻‍♂️ "

Not the best representation, but it gives you an idea of difference between the 3.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QA1jw5Pj7Y&feature=youtu.be

Personally, If I had 65+db of gain, I would go with the XA, after having had 2 of first version. To my ears, the XA seems to have a subtle "air" to the tone of the overall presentation which I find pleasing.
I have been a very happy KPH owner for the last 5-6 years with no problems whatsoever. I have it on a Well Tempered Versalex and now use a Luxman  EQ500 phono stage, which makes for a wonderful match. Also, I have never noticed any tracking issues. As far as details go, I get plenty! I am not a "detail freak" though, since I find that with too much detail, one can't see the forest through the trees. :  )

Check out the latest KPH review in the Absolute Sound. It was last year, perhaps October or November?