Upgrading speaker cables advice.

Hello everyone,

I’m wanting to upgrade my speaker cables and would appreciate a little feedback. I have a Mark Levinson 585, a Lumin D2 and Audio Physics Tempo Plus speakers. I’m currently using MIT 750 shotgun speaker cables. I replaced my old MIT ( 330 plus ) interconnects with Nordost Heimdall. I tried the Heimdall-1 and Frey-1 speaker cables but found them a little too lean with a loss of depth compared to my MITs. I heard both of the second versions are a little warmer but I really don’t want to loose the depth in the soundstage. Keeping the price around $2000-2500 max is about what I’m willing to go right now. Used or demo are also an option for me. Any help or suggestions would really be appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

Jake.

vr597
These are very good...
FIDELIUM SPEAKER & INTERCONNECT CABLES. Thin foil (ribbon) 

And well within your budget - just make sure the binding posts will fit them

If you want more conventional looking cables take a look at KLE Innovations - their TOTL cables are also very good and fit your budget

Regards
Here is another easy recommendation that won’t break the bank, you get 45 days in-home trial. Lots of glowing reviews here and on AE website,

https://audioenvy.com/product/speaker/sp9-each/
There’s a pair of Acoustic Zen Hologram ll bi-wire cables on US Audio Mart for only $650 that may provide meaningful improvements on the cheap.  If they don’t you can just turn around and sell’em for little/no loss.  I use AZ’s cheaper Satori cables and they are excellent all-around cables so Holograms should be even better.  Best of luck.