Biwire - wiring diagram inside speaker

Anybody ever seen a diagram showing how connection wires inside a speaker flow between the connections in back of speaker thru to the driver?  Trying to understand the biwire rationale.  Any info about this issue would be helpful.

Ideally, diagram inside b&w 802 d3 would be awesome.

emergingsoul
I’d like to see that too. I don’t see how I could make a difference. I’ve been bi-amping for years.energy from 2 separate amps certainly is better than 2 hook ups from the same amp...?
Hi OP,

The idea is that the current in the cable to the speaker has less interference. I have not yet heard this actually work.

The general idea (explained badly by a non-believer) is that the current going to the woofer can result in increased resistance, which then affects the mid/treble. Phrases like skin effect or self-inductance are thrown about.

Take a look at this post I wrote, which goes over the schematic for the LM-1 crossover. You can use that to understand how biwiring would work.

https://speakermakersjourney.blogspot.com/2016/05/lm-1-bookshelf-crossover.html

Right now, C1 and L2 connect at the input. If this speaker were bi-wired, C1 and L2 would have their own input jacks, and the little down arrows which are a shared ground, would no longer be shared or go to the same black input connector.

Hope this helps,

E
Bass and treble drivers completely separated.

so this seems like a real good thing.

Biwiring seems highly desirable. I hate sharing.
Biwiring seems highly desirable. I hate sharing.

And that's what motivates most makers to enable bi-wiring.  Is it audible?? I have yet to hear it.