Cartridges for Music Genre’s

I’m wondering if others like certain cartridges with certain musical genre’s. My preferences are follows with my little collection of carts:

Trio and other small group jazz - My Sonic Lab Eminent GL, Air Tight PC-3, Kiseki Purpleheart because they are very extended and have great air and transparency. 
Big band jazz - Koetsu Azule and Benz Ruby 3 because they are tonally pure, articulate in instrument separation and can handle the “bite” of brass without shrillness. 
Violin and/or solo piano - Koetsu and Benz due to stunning realism, timbres, instrumental attack/decays, tonal purity and sound staging, without sounding strident. 
Rock and blues - Kiseki Purpleheart and Aidas Rainbow Malachite for dynamics, frequency extension and drive. 
Vocal jazz and folk - MSL, Koetsu and Airtight for timbral accuracy and imaging, without sibilence. 
I would love to find a one-size-fits-all cartridge out there but I haven’t as of yet. Any other genre specific preferences out there?
shayes002
Trio and other small group jazz
Fidelity Research FR-7fc
very extended and have great air and transparency.
Big band jazz
Fidelity Research FR-7fc
Tonally pure, articulate in instrument separation and can handle the “bite” of brass without shrillness.
Violin and/or solo piano
Fidelity Research FR-7fc
stunning realism, timbres, instrumental attack/decays, tonal purity and sound staging, without sounding strident.
Rock and blues
Fidelity Research FR-7fc
dynamics, frequency extension and drive.
Vocal jazz and folk
Fidelity Research FR-7fc
timbral accuracy and imaging, without sibilence.

Arm FR-66s
I've been known to listen to multiple genres during a single listening session. So now I'm supposed to stop and install different cartridges between genres? Please...

All those great carts, yet not one allows for complete musical enjoyment...sigh.
Admirable to have the luxury of hearing great carts at will.

Are we enjoying music or listening to  gear?