Newly patented, infinitely adjustable system tuning

Working with a variety of manufacturers on a new concept.

You put knobs in the panels of your preamp or integrated, which let you adjust, at will, to any degree of precision, the bass OR the treble, while leaving the midrange the same!

You will no longer have to build entirely new systems for every album, or genre, or recording age.

It's really amazing.  You can listen to album after album comfortably, without having to buy entirely new speakers, cables, or just stop listening.  Is it too bright?  Turn the knob.  Not punchy? Turn the knob.  Late night listening? Turn them both! You can just keep touching them and they  let you.

I'll provide more information as the lawyers permit.
erik_squires
I heard from a guy who said that in order for them to let you keep touching them, you have to be a celebrity. But then, that guy keeps touching them even if they DON'T let him. He has used lots of lawyers to get out of sticky situations, sometimes spending $130,000. He's so dumb his lawyer had to tell him to pay in cash, not with a check. Duh.
Could you redesign these so that they're sliders? I mean, imagine a row of sliders? Then put lights on them, and maybe have them blink to the music level. In the dark it would be so cool. You're onto something here Erik.
I tried sliders but everyone kept making them into happy faces because they wanted the stereo to look like it is having fun.
hi....

(some did not like my too long posts bad habit then i will not explain why this thread is a joke and why it is a bad one) 😁😊

( but even a bad joke can create an interesting thread tough....)

But i am not sure anymore if it is a joke...

Anyway my Sansui has 3 sets of incremental colors controls with / or without 3 sets of incremental filters controls, and adjustable loudness control, adjustable muting control, mono or reverse control....

I use now only an appropriate filter control for all my hours.... My other embeddings controls are way more useful...But....I cannot imagine someone using different button for different cd or files....This means is audio system is not rightfully embed at all... A good system gives good S.Q. in any cd or vinyl without any adjustement necessary...A unbalanced system, not mechanically and electrically or acoustically embedded need some yes...

OUPS! my post is already too long....

Apology to all....

Hi!  That’s awesome because now we can make the sound Perfect for every recording despite the fact that all speakers are flawed and way overpriced when you look at the cost of the parts.  I just patented a knob that lets you direct more of the sound to one side or the other to fix recordings that are not even.  I can’t disclose the name yet, but I bet combining my feature with yours we can make the sound even More Perfect!