Schiit amps, freya preamp

Is schiit good co for amps and preamps? Like smaller size
jumia
I’m very happy with my Freya+. It does get hot running in tube mode, but it has sounded very good with every amp I’ve paired it t with. 
Waiting nearly 2 months for my preamp from schiit.  Info on timing very unclear.

business may be failing.  No sign anything is shipping.
I purchased my Saga+ and Aegir this past December and received them a week later. I've seen no indication that they are having any issues other than having sold a lot this Christmas season and now need to replenish stock. 

Heck, we ordered a new couch in October and they aren't scheduled to deliver until next month (February).  Keep in mind that Covid has screwed up various parts of the supply chain for many companies. All that it takes to delay things is for a manufacturer to have a hard time getting one or two parts out of the dozens or hundreds they use in their product. 
Preamps are not shipping my guess.
couch’s are a known delay nightmare. So sorry.
Why speculate on a public forum that a business is failing? One quick email gets you the truth. I inquired about a Freya+ last week and promptly received this follow up:

We have started to receive the parts needed for the Freya+ and have resumed production and shipping backorders. Due to the number of backorders, it my be a week or two before a new order will be ready to ship.  

I'm sorry but it is difficult to speculate how long shipping will take. Via FedEx Home delivery, or USPS, it is usually less than a week, but both USPS and FedEx have been experiencing shipping delays.