Compatibility between preamp and amps

As I am researching preamps and amplifiers I have been reading that gain/impedance/sensitivity can affect how well the 2 components get along. Take for example Modwright LS100 and Wells Audio Innamorata
LS100: Gain 11db, Input Impedance 38K, Output Imp 300 OhmInnamorata: Gain 30db, Sensitivity 0.85V RMS, Input Imp 30K

Based on the specs does this like it would present any potential issues?
Thanks
jimbones
Output impedance of preamp to input impedance of amplifier is the biggest concern.  There is a minimum ratio that plays well together.  

I have an Aesthetix Calypso with 1000 ohm output impedance which was not enough to make the Edge M8m amp with 30K input impedance happy.  That is 1:30 ratio.  It liked the 300 ohm output impedance of an Acoustic Research LS17SE much better at 1:100 ratio.

The equipment you noted above has the same 1:100 ratio which, on paper, should be an adequate mix.  
thanks but isnt there more to it than impedance ratios? like gain and sensitivity?
You've latched onto something of critical importance. So critical in fact that it applies not only to amp/pre-amp but to every component feeding a signal into any other component. From phono cartridge to phono stage to pre-amp, from CD to pre, from streamer, DAC, on and on. Critically important you study this to death until you understand it chapter and verse. 

Until one day you wind up just like me, so expert you haven't the foggiest what any of yours are. Because: I lied. Its just not all that.