Recommendation for new cables

Hi everyone. I'm planning to recable my system which is currently composed as follows: ARC Ref 3 (preamp), ARC Ref 110 (amp), dCS Bartok (DAC/streamer) + dCS Rossini (external clock), Accuphase dp67 (cd transport only), Wilson Sophia 2 (speakers) and Roon Nucleus.

Ideally, I'd like to use only one brand to have synergy across the system and I'm not planning to spend crazy money.

I've been recommended to go for Transparent Audio Ultra but would love to see other potential options.

What would you recommend based on my system? Also, where would you start from?

Thanks in advance.
F.
frankie67
i’ve had great success with AQ’s all silver interconnects coupled with one of their higher end all copper loudspeaker cables. If you can afford AQ silver spkr cable definitely go for it.
I too have a Bartok and Wilson yvette’s. Good stuff. 
Post removed 
What would you recommend based on my system?
Nothing. This has nothing to do with your system. People who talk about synergy and system matching are so lost there isn't enough rope in all the world to reach even one of them.  

Also, where would you start from?

Only place it makes any sense to start from: you! What do YOU want in terms of sound? What can YOU afford? Not one bit of useful information on any of that so far but that's never stopped anyone and so they forge on ahead telling you what THEY want. Which may or may not have anything to do with what YOU want.  

If you like the sterile technical sound of digital and Wilson that's fine, you just need to know yourself enough to know that and then look for more of that. Or if you want more depth and realism, or more dynamics, or whatever, what exactly it is doesn't really matter all that matters is its what YOU are looking for. 

Since these things are almost impossible to describe accurately the only thing that has ever made any sense to me is to listen critically to what's there now, see how others describe it, and then use these comparisons to start to get a handle on what exactly it is that you're looking for. 

Otherwise until then all anyone can do is throw darts. Stand back, here comes another one....
Owned similar system and have used Transparent cables and MIT CABLES extensively....yes I’ve tried the rest as well. Thee best experience and value available today is the MIT REV line from Joe Abrams at Equus Audio....absolutely stunning!! Huge soundstage, dynamic with superb tonality and low level detail! Holographic and expressive like no other....you will get goose bumps. I use the REV 50 XLRs, REV 60 BiWires and the AC2 REV power cords! SOTA sound and guaranteed for life:)