Purple Heart = Purple Rain?

Ok
so is the Kiseki Purple Heart worth the price tag ? 
I’ve been down the hifi rabbit hole ...I’ve seen the evil . My VPI super prime scout had an Ortofon Quintet Black that divorced me ....will I hear an amazing difference ? Or dare to recommend a worthy opponent ...thanks ! 
VPI SUPER PRIME SCOUT 
TEKTON ENCORES 
MANLEY SNAPPERS 
ALLNIC PHONO PRE 
128x128tommypenngotti
Kiseki PH is everything positive user reviews mention.

I've used  the Kiseki Blue on my VPI Classic, but had QC issues with 2. First one the stylus fell off, the replacement had a right channel issue that conveniently developed just outside the warranty. That said, I can not recommend Kiseki.

If you want value=performance/cost, consider the Audio Technica ART9. Half the cost. I've used it before and after the Kiseki experience. Look at the XA model if you have 65db+  gain. 

The ART9 is HW approved, and from what I understand, what the  VPI Shyla cart is based on.

Check out Soundsmith also.
@schubert, Purple Heart is the type of wood used for the cartridge body.  Thanks for your service. 

Add me add me to the list of people who had QC issues with the Purple Heart.   
@big_greg :
Kron doesn't offer much of a warranty other than if you have a problem come back to me & 100% won't cover any stylus issue because you can
always point to user error , so thats a big gamble for me. 

I wish there was a way to audition all these Soundsmith , Kiseki, Ortofon, AT carts....I have a pretty discerning ear (music producer) not sure I'd hear the $5000 vs $700 difference .. 🤷🏻‍♂️
@tommypenngotti I didn't ask Kron, but assumed "grey market".  

I recently picked up a Soundsmith Aida II and really like it.  I like the people behind it too.  I bought mine second hand and it didn't have a stylus guard.  I contacted Soundsmith to see if I could buy one and they sent me one free.
Tommy, you would shock to hear how little difference there is between a $160 cartridge and a $2000 cartridge. Between the $2000 cartridge and the $5000 cartridge there is even less. The best policy is to stay away from the cottage manufacturers and stick with the larger better funded ones. Their QC is usually much better. I examine each cartridge under magnification and I can say that Ortofon, Clearaudio, Soundsmith, Audio Technica and Lyra make precision products and I can not imagine that you would go wrong with any of them. Between these companies there is a good mix of MC, MM and MI cartridges, something to suit everyone.