Schiit amps, freya preamp

Is schiit good co for amps and preamps? Like smaller size
jumia
The Vidar has MANY issues with going into protection when speakers run below 4 ohms. There are countless threads to back this up. The Aegir is a lower power, sort of class a but not really that can’t drive anything challenging.
Neither will power magneplanars well. This has also been well documented. If an amp manufacturer doesn’t want to tell you what topology it is - run. Run away and take your money with you.

As for preamps, the Freya has good specs but has a host of issues that spans all of its revisions. Thought it has improved many still find the chassis rings, also gets hot, loose single ended connections, supplied tubes are unusable, and the volume ticking sound, which is a “feature”. The Saga is a solid state preamp with a tube buffer. It seems to be ok for what it is and what it costs.
This post is utter nonsense and it's too bad that trollers still frequent this site.  The chassis doesn't ring, the connections are fine and the tubes are wonderful.  It does get hot after an hour in tube mode, but it's designed to run like this.  And again, Stereophile lists the Aegir on it's Class A listing, right along side of amps costing over 100K(look up that list and prove me wrong).  I wonder why they did that?  Maybe because it sounds so amazing. 

Also, yes the Freya+ is fully balanced, for those who have fully balanced sources like the Bifrost and on up in their dac line. 
Here's Stereophile's list of recommended amplifiers for the fall of 2019.  The first section of the list is the A rated class, and it's listed alphabetically.  You have to scroll down to the "S" section.

https://www.stereophile.com/content/recommended-components-2019-fall-edition-power-amps

I’m very happy with my Freya+. It does get hot running in tube mode, but it has sounded very good with every amp I’ve paired it t with. 
Waiting nearly 2 months for my preamp from schiit.  Info on timing very unclear.

business may be failing.  No sign anything is shipping.
I purchased my Saga+ and Aegir this past December and received them a week later. I've seen no indication that they are having any issues other than having sold a lot this Christmas season and now need to replenish stock. 

Heck, we ordered a new couch in October and they aren't scheduled to deliver until next month (February).  Keep in mind that Covid has screwed up various parts of the supply chain for many companies. All that it takes to delay things is for a manufacturer to have a hard time getting one or two parts out of the dozens or hundreds they use in their product.