Is Carl Bernstein an Audiophile?

While watching a CNN clip titled, “Is this the smoking gun tape” on CNN.com, I saw a pic/video that looked like a pair of Harbeth’s over Bernstein’s right shoulder.  Can anyone make out the rest of Bernstein’s gear? Just curious! 😎
128x128coachpoconnor
Yes, he is.  I have had an interesting phone conversation with him and I know other reviewers who have been in contact with him about audio.
One of the most famous and admired members of the 4th estate.... I do!   dadork!   🎣
I guess I'd respect him a lot more if he'd hold his colleagues accountable for shoddy manipulative reporting and a lack of curiosity when it came to investigating anyone with a D behind their name. Nixon had the decency to resign because of what Bernstein did, now the 4th estate belongs to one party and I'm old enough to remember when it was called propaganda. JMO 

- Bernstein to CNN during the 2018 Ukraine scandal, there were "echos" of Watergate" and it was "perhaps worse in some regards." - Bernstein in 2017 regarding the firing of FBI Director James Comey as "potentially more dangerous" than Watergate.- Bernstein in 2016 stated Trump was comparable to Richard Nixon and that "Richard Nixon was nothing, in terms of lying, compared to what we have seen from Donald Trump." - Bernstein in 2006: Writing about George Bush in Vanity Fair, said that during Watergate "there was understandable reluctance in the Congress to begin a serious investigation of the Nixon presidency......... That time in the Bush presidency has arrived."....and so on and so on.....
Bernstein is to Investigative Reporting is as Paul Krugman is to Economics is as George Clooney is to Dramatic Acting is as Whoopi Goldberg is to Comedy....feted shills for the DNC