What are the items/models that you have owned more than once? And loaning "software".

Perhaps it is an early sign of insanity, but I have owned a few products more than once....and some of these do go back in time some. 

Large Advents, 
Dahlquist DQ-10
Magnepan 1.6
CJ-12
CJ-ART
Wireworld Gold Eclipse 3
Classe Tuner-1

There are likely others I am not remembering. 

And yes, after "loaning" some people classic, special pressing albums...they required a re-purchase.  Did you ever have a CD returned with what you thought was peanut butter fingerprints on the surface?   Yes, the audiophile world is an extremely small percentage of the population.  With that said, my best friend I trusted with everything I had audio wise and never regretted it, and I do miss him and his intelligence. 

whatjd
Funny...

I remember and wish that I could forget that biker bar (long unbelievable story that really happened).

DeKay
Owned Merlin TSM MM, then later a set of MMe’s. Lovely speaker, and decent man was Bobby Palkovic. RIP.

Owned two different pairs of Devore Super 8’s. Recently sold the 8’s to get the Nines. Much more enjoyable, and one I will probably keep a long while. More body and weight, and easier to set up.
Owned the Celestion SL6s and SL600 years ago.

Owned the VAC Avatar and Avatar SE. lovely tube integrated. 

Basis Vector 3 tonearm
Basis Vector 4 tonearm

Joule Electra VZN-160 Marquis MK lll
Joule Electra VZN-160 Grand Marquis MKV Musicwood