SME Tonearms of Canada - Alfred and Company that sell new and refurbish SME

Does anyone have experience with SME Tonearms of Canada smetonearms.com. They seem to know their stuff; experience of the ages and are absolute about what a NEW SME arm needs, starting with a rewire. 
Any thoughts from members who have bought from them, know them, experienced it first hand??? 
jahatl513
Alfred does good work. He rewired and rebuilt my V just recently. Straight shooter IMO. To those that say he’s expensive. Try sending your arm to SME for a rebuild and rewire... 

Now the business part. I have taken Exclusive EA-10 tonearm to him to rewire it, and after unsuccessful trial, he gave up and told me that he can do it. In same time, I have give him three wands for Audio-Technica AT-1100 to rewire them with new silver leads supplied by me. ..."piece of cake, come pick up the stuff in two weeks, $70 per wand."Agreed.Five weeks later, I was handed Exclusive EA-10 tonearm in peaces and internal wires completely removed without being rewired and put together.For Audio-Technica wands, on two of them that he had rewired, contacts were completely burned beyond usability (value of them is $400 each ), one he didn’t touch thank god.Now he was asking to pay $110 per wand in USD fund, because aprently all of his transactions are in USD even on Canadian soil, but he forget to mention that the firs time.
Go get my items back, I had to pay asking price. After giving him a promise that I will write review about him anywhere I can, he did give back the money.Now I have two ruined Audio-Technica wands, Exclusive EA-10 tonearm, almost $3000 CAD in value all together.
Stay away from this man...how is he in business this long its shocking.

.how is he in business this long its shocking.

People change over time for a variety of reasons, mentality
financial etc personally I think things have gotten worse 
over the years and unfortunately there's no going back.