Good quality wireless, active speakers ??

I have a SONOS system, with 2 small speakers, for our casual setup.  I can move the speakers to the basement, garage, or kitchen and listen to streaming music.  It is awesome and I love the convenience.
The speakers sound nice for what they are but, are not audiophile quality.

My dilemma is my main 2ch system.  I have a Nuprime IDA-8 integrated amp driving large speakers.
They were great in our large old house but, we downsized and moved into a smaller house this summer and the rooms are much smaller and running speaker cables from the amp will not be nice looking at all.
I'd love to replicate something like the SONOS speaker system for my main 2ch system but, would like better audio quality.  Any suggestions or recommendations?

Thx,
Rob

albireo13
This is in my wheelhouse. I have Sonos stuff which I am now selling for the same reason. Just not enough sound quality and so many more options now, but many are still cumbersome. 

The KEF LS50 (newest model if can afford) is a great pick. I just got a used older model (was just over 1k used) which is really a nice pair of speakers. Dynaudio also makes some wifi active speakers which I think need a special box however to use over wifi. 

I have some audioengines which are bluetooth but sound better than the Sonos. My favorite little bluetooth (not wifi) speaker around $500 is the Vantoo line. But not wifi like Sonos.  

I'll stop here as there are a host of ways to stream wirelessly in a house w.o. special wifi or active speakers but do require more specific gear. 
Post removed 
Post removed