Paradigm Persona B vs 3F vs other competitors - any experience?

Hello all, 

I am Robert, 50 and would like to ask for any experience of the forum members concerning Paradigm Persona speakers. 
Was wondering if anybody has heard both, the „3F“ and the „B“ in comparison in a room 350-400 sqft?

I had lend the 3F and to me they were simply amazing. Unfortunately my wife does not like floorstanding speakers in the living room, that is why I was thinking about getting the Persona B. Unfortunately no dealer has the Persona B for a demo.

How do they compare sonically to the 3F - non fatiguing, richness, voices, foundation, bass etc.?

Does anybody recommend stand mount speakers from other brands performing similar to the Paradigm Persona  B, especially lovely vocals, great resolution, still rich sounding and non fatigueing?

Thank you all for feedback.

Best
Robert
128x128robchrou
I heard the following before I bought an old time favorite instead. In order of preference of these new speakers (which I heard). These were demoed to fit into a small room. I have a virtual system of this room with photos to give some perspective.

#1 Yamaha NS5000*
#2 Vivid Kaya 90 (though I would have gotten the Kaya45)
#3 Paradigm Person 3F (5F was too big for the room but sounded great)
#4 TAD ME1*
#5 Magico A3
#6 KEF Reference 1 (the expected META tech may move this up)*
#7 Vandersteen Treo CT

If I had bought any of these speakers I would have been very happy with any of them.

* means stand mount. The Magic A1 stand mount maybe better than the A3 (just a guess).

I should add that I heard the 9H recently and it sounded worse than the 3F (at the same dealer) and the 5F at another dealer. It was a config issue for that room. The bass on the 9H was staggering. Though likely goosed up via the DSP on the speaker and likely the cause of my dissatisfaction.
Fritz speakers are supposed to be one of the worlds best. They cost a fraction of the cost of the paradigms. 
This makes no sense because a stand mounted speaker has roughly the same footprint as a floor standing speaker. Why would anyone object to one over the other? Rather silly.

Oz
or if you want cream of crop try Dynaudio confidence 20 and vimberg amea

@kenjit what are the sound differences between the  Dynaudio confidence 20 and vimberg amea? I was interested in both myself.