Which one benefits more from a better power cord?

DAC or the Transport???

I have just purchased EMM CDSD and DAC6e and have one reference cord (Elrod Statement) and some other lower level Elrods. So which component should I feed with the Statement?
muratc
Muratc,

Interesting. Thanks for sharing this. Intuitively I would have guessed the opposite. I would have thought that the transport, being an all digital device with optical digital output, would be very robust with respect to power supply condition...being digital either it works or doesn't. The DAC, on the other hand, being an analog device, might convey power supply condition to the output signal in some manner.

Thanks for sharing and happy listening with your awesome gear!
Shadorne,

It may also be different with other gear and the quality of power supplies. When you say DAC is an analog device you've got me a bit confused as I connect the power cord of my DAC6e to the digital outlets of my Audio Magic Transendence power condiotioner. Is this something I should have avoided and connect the DAC to the low level outputs?
I have the same question for my CDSD and DCC2, as I am still using the stock Kimber Kable PC's with both. The Jena Power One PC is getting a lot of attention now, but at $1,800 list I can't conceive buying two. So, if I wanted to upgrade my system with just one, would the CDSD or DCC2 benefit the most ??? Is there anyone else out there beyond Muratc who has tried this experiment. Has anyone tried this with the Jena One PC on just one of the emm labs boxes ?
Muratc,

The DAC has an anolog output which is why I called it an analog device....your transport has an optical digitial out and this is why I referred to it as all digital.

Digital signals are very robust - they tend to either work pefectly (following thier software program algorthims) or not at all - of course.