Audio Research or Conrad Johnson Phono Pre

Hello All,
I have been trying to research Conrad Johnson phono preamps and there is not much information available.
How do they compare with Audio Research, specifically the TEA 1 and an Audio Research Ref 2se? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

pkelly1504
they compare very well... both arc and cj gear are top of heap (among others of course)
Thank you for the responses.

I think I need to rephrase my question.

I have a CJ ARTsa amplifier, A CJ ET7s2 preamp and an Audio Research  Ref 2se phono preamp.

My question is would it be beneficial to switch the Ref 2 phono pre to a CJ Tea 1 if I could make the move for minimal additional cost? Would there be more synergy having all CJ components? Would I get better sound or simply a lateral move?
The set up sounds great but always looking for improvements.
 Thank you
I would expect the CJ to sound perhaps a bit more romantic and the ARC a bit less Tubish. But you really need to get a CJ in your system and make that evaluation for yourself. Tastes wander too much for anyone to give you accurate assistance. Lord knows I have been unhappy with many pieces over the years. Sometimes you have to bump your nose and move on. If you can get a return policy on the CJ buy it, try it and if you don't like it return it. 
op

what mijostyn is trying to tell you is that when you are playing with gear at this level, ’better’ is very much in the eye (or should i say ’ear’) of the beholder... it is system dependent, taste dependent, synergy dependent... there is only one way to find out... compare both in your system

as a side note i would concur with the other opinion below that the ’house sounds’ of cj and arc have greatly converged over time... both are quite neutral, image big, with excellent extension both in treble and bass, minimal mid/midbass bloat