Increasing bass on floor standing speakers

I have some floor standing speakers that were a Visation kit from 30? years ago. 
The treble and mids are amazing but the bass is a little weak. And suggestions on increasing the bass? 
Concrete floor 
Room 3.5 x 11 meters... Speakers on the long wall. 
Rotel ra-01 amp
Project rpm 4 (I think) 
Currently listing to Stevie wonder hotter than july.
Thanks for any suggestions 
speakerboyz
How did you determine that the bass is a little weak? Is it the balance of the mids to highs too much relative to the bass? Are there four walls or is one end of the long room open to another room? You may need to describe the room in more detail and where the speakers are in the room, as well as where you sit to listen.

Let us know what you've already tried to determine your bass lack, and anything you think of trying to correct the situation.
Thanks for your reply. 
It's a kitchen and lounge long room with a hallway door at the other end from where I listen. The speakers are set up on the long wall 2.1metres apart starting 1.6m from the corner of the room. I sit opposite them 2.1metres away. 
Yes it's a relative thing... Too much mid and highs for the bass. Just using my ears to assess this and comparison to some tannoy m1 bookshelf speakers. 
Double check and make sure the speakers are wired in phase, using appropriate size cable. Move the speakers closer to the walls or corners.