When did audio goners now have to pay to see the book value of equipment??

I just went to see some used prices of equipment and now it says you have to pay to see this ? When did this happen? I think this is ridiculous!!!! 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
A thing is worth
1/ its value to you
2/ what someone will pay you for it.
Why do you want to sell it? How much do you want to buy it?
Are you listening to the music or are you in the equipment brokering business?
are you listening to the music or are you in the equipment brokering business?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Your point is? Is there a difference.. or not to you.. I like buying, and tinkering. If I like it, I keep it. If not, NEXT...:-)
More is better..different is better, change is good..

Regards
The service has never been free, but I have never found the need to use it either. If I have tried to sell something, and it wasn't moving, I lowered the price. It would be a mice little perk if it was free. 
I seem to remember that many years ago, the Bluebook was free. That changed probably a dozen or more years ago. I subscribed to the Bluebook for 1 year after that. I found it to be not very useful. It gave equal weighting to the price of a piece when it was current production to the same piece when it was out of production for several years.                     The Audio Research Reference 3 would be a good example. The resale price now would be nowhere near what it was in 2008. If you want to see what items are listed for and selling for currently, use hifishark. They give you both prices for current listings from multiple sites as well as for expired or sold ads. While it doesn't give the actual sale price, it does give you the price when the piece was listed. It is, IMO, much closer to what the actual market for the piece is than the bluebook ever was.