Move From AVR to Integrated?

I know this topic gets thrown around a lot, but I recently bought a pair of Ascend Acoustic Sierra 1s I love and a Hsu VTF2 MK5 subwoofer. Right now, I'm using a Denon AVR-X2600H to power them. 

I hear a lot of chatter that I'm not getting the most out of my speakers using the AVR. The drawback is my room is not treated, and I like having the bass management. 

It seems difficult to find an integrated with 100wpc+, ability to stream things like Tidal, that also has ability to at least EQ the low bass, and have the ability to connect to digital sources like a PS4/5. I do like the idea of a better built power source, and I will never go past 2.1 or 2.2. Most of what I do is music and TV. 

Any suggestions? Ideally I'd like to stay under 1200. 
coolhandduke
@coolhandduke

No, I can adjust my subs crossover and gain at the subs themselves, so I adjust them independently for music. I have high speaker connections at the subs as well, and they are both getting their signal from my Belles 2 channel amp speaker terminals (as well as feeding my front speakers). It takes no power from my front speakers as the subs are powered and have their own amps, thus only receiving a signal from my amp.

As I stated earlier, I no longer use the LFE. For me, this works great, for music.

As far as a used unit going for $350 with a Zphono included, make sure what models they are. My Zpre3 is the newest model, but there are older ones. Not saying the earlier models may not work for you, they might.
The problem with using your sub crossover and sending the full range signal to the speakers is this.  Trying to blend the speakers manually can lead to nulls in the frequency as the sub’s output cancels the speakers low end.  
Bass management in the pre or integrated amp that crosses over the speakers as well as the sub is considered superior.
@coolhandduke

That is a good deal. I would strongly consider that as a package. But it is a bid situation with 4 days left.

That particular Zphono goes for about $200 new, so keep that in mind.

Or, give him an offer and see if he accepts.

@213runnin Does the Outlaws bass management work both to limit low frequencies to sub and also so only those above go to mains?