What's your "buy one of these and get it re-tipped" cartridge suggestion for a DL103 fan?

I have a microline retipped DL103 and I'm thinking of getting another cartridge. I have a 103 C1 that I may send away but I'm looking for other suggestions. Are there obtainable gems out there that I'm not aware of? 
dhcod
I'd like to keep the cartridge and the retip under $800.

Wow, why don't you just buy unused ART-9 then ? 

A friend has one and I am trying to get away from that sound. Great cartridge but I already have a Decca Super Gold with a paratrace stylus that sounds similar, but better to my ear. I’m trying to find more of a less is more cartridge like the DL103.
I was right there w/chakster thinking an NOS AT OC9 III would be ideal for funny money.

Maybe a Hana EL could be considered.

When I first heard that cartridge after installing it on my VPI Scout, I made a comment that it was never coming off. Very impressive in its own right.
boothroyd, have you spent time with the Denon DL-103? How does it compare to the Hana? There is a certain musical quality to the DL-103 that a lot of carts lack, instead they are very detailed and sterile or clinical by comparison. Nothing wrong with that, if that's what you want. Sort of like comparing early Audio Research preamps to more modern Audio research preamps.

BillWojo
Very little. While I do have a DL103R, my lack of a tonearm over 9” makes conical/spherical styli pickups less than optimal. 

The Hana EL is anything but clinical and while it does slightly sacrifice “meat on the bone” in the bottom octaves by comparison, the alnico magnets of the Hana EL make for an organic presentation with musicality over ultimate detail and transparency. The nude elliptical stylus just works much better for my scenario.

Hope this helps.