Perfect Speaker Placement - Put next to the back wall as much as possible.

Hello,

I happen to find an good article about the ideal speaker placement. 
(Easiest version without numbers & formulas that I can’t honestly understand :D)

I’d like to share. 

Personally I find two things interesting.

1) Only use 40% of the room area (38% rule)

2) Put the speaker as close as possible to the back-wall (next to bass trap)

Of course, minor adjustment would be required depending on speakers.
Still, I think this is helpful to figure out the very first step. 

http://arqen.com/acoustics-101/room-setup-speaker-placement/

https://realtraps.com/art_room-setup.htm

Happy listening.

p.s. what should I do with half of the room left... :?
128x128sangbro
   I have gained a lot of knowledge and have received a lot of useful advice from various posts in this forum. Obviously, there are those here who have a wealth of knowledge and experience with audio equipment and the application of them into the listening environment. Often, the discussions stray from the main subject of the OP. Sometimes these stray comments are constructive and one may pick up some info that wasn't expected.
   However, dueling opinions and personal insults are things best left out of the intent of the forum to help readers obtain answers to specific issues. I praise the knowledge of some of the posters in this forum but do not want to sift thru unrelated input to the questions at hand.
Happy New Year Everyone.
  1. Just ditch the outlier adjective ideal. Substitute possible.
Except for Mr. "Burn While Reading’" of course.
The Corn brothers did it better.

My experience tells me speakers must have room to breathe.  Pull speakers out from the wall.  It will always sound better. 
As a retired recording engineer, I can tell you first hand that studio and home setups are as different as chalk and cheese.

In the studio, we don't listen to music. We listen to instruments, voices and mixes.

B I G  difference.
This thread is really helping me to understand why so many recordings sound the way they do. How are you going to get a nice deep wide sound stage when they aren't listening for it and even if they were couldn't hear it anyway because of the way they're laid out?