Move From AVR to Integrated?

I know this topic gets thrown around a lot, but I recently bought a pair of Ascend Acoustic Sierra 1s I love and a Hsu VTF2 MK5 subwoofer. Right now, I'm using a Denon AVR-X2600H to power them. 

I hear a lot of chatter that I'm not getting the most out of my speakers using the AVR. The drawback is my room is not treated, and I like having the bass management. 

It seems difficult to find an integrated with 100wpc+, ability to stream things like Tidal, that also has ability to at least EQ the low bass, and have the ability to connect to digital sources like a PS4/5. I do like the idea of a better built power source, and I will never go past 2.1 or 2.2. Most of what I do is music and TV. 

Any suggestions? Ideally I'd like to stay under 1200. 
coolhandduke
Just a few thoughts.

Without having heard one so far, I would check if NAD has anything that would check most of the boxes. crutchfield does offer a return period so you can check how well it suits you and your speakers.

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for, but NAD D 3020V2 specifications mention...

"The sub output is equipped with a 100Hz low-pass crossover."

They also have NAD D 3045 model but check if it has what you want.

Both are well under $1200.

By the way, many people play speakers with impedance like yours with less than 100 W amplifiers with good results. Although Watts are Watts, do not get stuck on their number quite yet. Home trial will resolve your doubts, one way or another.
1200 bucks is not a lot of bucks for a quality integrated. Especially a feature packed one like you are asking for. It's best to focus on a solid amp and use separate streamers  You can manage your bass by finding the best location in the room, room correction software is not always the best way to attack that issue. 
@erik_squires Thank you. I placed the sub using a calibrated mic and REW to find best response. The bass management helped smooth out what placement did not. 

Yeah, it's rough. I want to stream and use digital sources. I'm considering moving to an AVR with pre outs, and utilizing a separate 2 channel amp or 2 mono blocks. That way I only use avr for processing. 

May not be feasible for me to get what I'm looking for without really running up the bill. 
Similar to what  I did. My TV/HT and 2 channel are in the same space, the living room. My AVR has pre outs, so first bought a separate amp for the mains thinking that would make an improvement, it did, but not good enough, so finally bought a separate 2 channel preamp with HT pass through, and now life is much better. All my 2 channel is separate from my HT setup, and I can change with a press of a couple buttons on my remote.

The music sounds great, better than ever, and the HT? Just fine and dandy for non critical music listening.

We all cannot have dedicated music rooms. Fine with me, my setup works.