Amazon Music HD..... Not For Audiophiles

Interesting article....

If you want a streaming service primarily for your smartphone or tablet, Amazon Music HD will work fine, because those are the platforms it was designed for.

https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/amazon-music-hd-wants-you-but-do-you-want-amazon-music-hd?...

Happy New Year!
128x128lalitk
That is interesting.  I've been wondering when Roon would support it, mostly because of my Prime membership. 

For me a service has to be supported by Roon for me to really get into it.

Tidal 's marketing is pop, but it's catalog is far bigger than that.

Now that I know the catalog of music there isn't all that I can relax about it.
Tidal HiFi didn't cut the "audiophile" mustard for me but it was fun to explore other music for a year.
From what I've read elsewhere, for Roon to integrate with a streaming service, the streaming service must regularly (daily?) run a custom interface to dump the metadata for all the content in their library, so Roon can make the required updates on their end.  In mid-2019 I read that Roon had eclipsed the 100,000 subscriber threshold.  The question I'd have is whether a huge company like Amazon would develop and support a custom interface for such a small number of subscribers (as only a subset of that 100,000 would opt for the Amazon subscription)?