Move From AVR to Integrated?

I know this topic gets thrown around a lot, but I recently bought a pair of Ascend Acoustic Sierra 1s I love and a Hsu VTF2 MK5 subwoofer. Right now, I'm using a Denon AVR-X2600H to power them. 

I hear a lot of chatter that I'm not getting the most out of my speakers using the AVR. The drawback is my room is not treated, and I like having the bass management. 

It seems difficult to find an integrated with 100wpc+, ability to stream things like Tidal, that also has ability to at least EQ the low bass, and have the ability to connect to digital sources like a PS4/5. I do like the idea of a better built power source, and I will never go past 2.1 or 2.2. Most of what I do is music and TV. 

Any suggestions? Ideally I'd like to stay under 1200. 
coolhandduke
Post removed 
I would check out the Parasound  NewClassic 200 Integrated Amplifier. Has HT bypass, so would be seamless with your AVR. I think it has sub bypass as well. About 110 WPC IIRC. New, $1,200.
You have committed the fatal error of buying speakers less than 92dB. There's solid reasons I would never even consider yours at 86dB and now you know what it is: like feet cast in concrete you are going nowhere but down. A now tragic decision since you would have your choice of many, many fine amps had you only speakers 92dB or better. See how critically important this is?

Okay, water under the bridge. Smart thing to do now is accept your mistake and resolve to never repeat again. Realize your current speakers are the problem, even worse than your receiver (which yes is a dog, not yours in particular, they all are) and work on finding a really good integrated amp.

Honestly I would not even factor those speakers into the equation. They are like Fredo: dead to me. 

Also realize the nature of power being logarithmic means a 50 watt amp is only 3dB less volume than 100 watts. So you can forget 100 watts. Which you (and everyone else) should anyway. Watts aren't even watts anyway, you will find out if and when you get a proper tube amp. 

Focus, as always, on sound quality first and foremost. How many watts you get are pretty much beside the point. Because when you go shopping for proper speakers, 92dB and up, even better 95dB and up, anything 20 watts and up will be plenty.
Listen to the Anthem line.
I don't have any recent experience with Denon, but I do with Onkyo and the Anthen's are sooo much better.

Best,
E