2021 audio system wish list

So, what changes, if any, are you planning to your system for 2021? 
128x128zavato
I’m glad to see people have plans on way of increasing their musical enjoyment in the coming year. 
I’ve not changed any gear in over 5 years as I’m at a place where I’m quite satisfied.

For the past few years I’ve known my phono cartridge is aging- I’m not even sure when I bought it but it’s at least 18 years old. 2021 seems to be the year of the cartridge for me as it’s now unmistakable that it’s asking to be retired 

aside from that- more music!! 
cd318, knowing that the virus is variable in its effects, yet, I believe that a lifetime of physical fitness put me in a good position in terms of respiratory conditioning to bounce back. Prior to the virus, I was working out 5 days a week, and on Thursdays would do a half hour of moderate step mill, followed by half hour of elliptical. Saturdays I would take a brisk 4 mi. walk. The day before entering the hospital, partly to see just how badly the lungs were functioning, I tried to do a few flights of steps from the basement to the first floor, which I normally run up two steps at a time, and after only two flights down and up I was gassed, breathing heavily with sharpness in the lungs, for minutes! I was astonished at how diminished the loss of cardio! My lungs felt as though someone had poured glue into them, reducing the aerobic facility dramatically. 

But, recovery has been progressing well. The day after leaving the hospital, I drove a car over to my son's condo to store it in the garage, then walked three miles home. Yesterday, I shoveled heavy snow for about two hours, then from physical exertion had to revert to an hour of snow blower. I thank God for the good recovery, and pray that those who are struggling are able to pull through.  

Though not a particularly good athlete, I have always enjoyed physical activity, and tend to push myself aggressively to advance. I also apply the same mindset to building audio systems; there has to be advancement on a continual basis - it's my style. With age I have had to moderate that somewhat, and I am trying to appreciate the proper cycle of work and rest. 

Today is a rest day.  :) 
I just redid my vinyl rig (replaced moded vpi tnt jr/SME 310/Asthetix Rhea with JR Transrotor Rodino/SME 5012 & Allnic H3000) (huge imporvement) so now looking for an Air Tight cartridge to replace my Clearaudio Strad 2
I want to purchase a Dynavector DV20XL cartridge and have Chris @VH Audio build me a phono cable and a pair of very short interconnects (6 inches long) to go between the pre out and power amp in on my McIntosh integrated instead of the cheap strapped RCA plugs that come standard.  I am using a pair of Audioquest jumpers presently but they were only a $30.00 item and Chris said he can do much better.  Lastly, I am still waiting for the JBL stands to go with my new JBL L100 Classic speakers.  
@douglas_schroeder 

I am happy to hear you are ok. My wife and I are waiting for our COVID test results.  We had the test done Tuesday.  We were exposed last Thursday-Friday to the virus.  We both feel ok so far.