Opinions on differing power cable for amp and preamp

Hello All,

Looking for your thoughts/advice/opinions. I currently have a Rotel RSP-1582 preamp and I am using a Transparent High Performance Power cable. My amp is a Simaudio Titan HT200 5 channel amp using a Shunyata Delta NR 20 amp power cord. Better to trade the Shunyata Delta for a Transparent Premium 20 amp power cord? Does that make more sense for synergy purposes or does it really not make a difference mixing different power cables from different manufacturers? I should also mention all my speaker cable and interconnects are Transparent Plus. 

Thanks all in advance....
kingbr
I  agree with much of what millercarbon says. I am pleased for him that he has found cables that provide really good beautiful balance in sound that suit his sense of hearing, perceptions and preferences.

I do indeed live in a different universe than millercarbon. My universe is dominated by a hearing condition known as Hyperacusis, which skews my perceptions of sound and therefore my preferences to a different and perhaps "strange" balance than what might be considered as normal. I am also pleased that there is at least one cable company that produces cables that suit my perceptions and preferences.

I am 100% willing to accept that everybody hears differently, perceives differently and has different preferences. To each, his own.

What I have found does work for me and I will keep on doing it.
@rushfan71 (I am also a true Rush worshipper) my intent on this post was more to hear others' opinions and experiences as to whether it makes more sense for synergy purposes to stick with the same manufacturer throughout your system as far as cabling...Again I know this is all so highly subjective on everything and there are too many variables for there to be a true definitive answer to @twoleftears point, but like I said I value the input of others' here and appreciate anyone sharing their experiences and opinions. 

I completely agree with your statement that cables don't make the gear sound better however I also agree they can "get in the way"...
@kingbr 
I see you get my point. I had to mention this because it was the most obvious change using a cable that I have ever heard and unfortunately it was negative. 
Maybe you can do like I plan to when it's time for me to do power cables
(Im saving that for last, in the mean time I have Pangea 14SE's throughout which I've had since another system)
which is try power cables from companies with trial periods.
After my experience with the Verastarr cable I tried, I would hate to get stuck with an expensive cable that hurts my system.
No disrespect to Verastarr just a synergy issue.

R.I.P Professor 1-7-20
Thanks @rushfan71, of course I get your point us Rush fans truly speak the same language:)

While I use a mix of Nordost Valhalla and Acoustic Revive reference power cables, getting clean power to the system involves much more than power cables: a separate spur, power conditioning through either a balanced transformer or passive conditioning (Acoustic Revive, Furutech) as well as grounding support (again Acoustic Revive RGC-24, Akiko Audio) as well as proper EMI/RFI filtering of the individual units‘ power supplies. The power chord is but one component of the system and the aim should be neutrality rather than a specific sound characteristic.